1/1 Photo of Pita Chips
This recipe came from Allrecipes. These chips are so flavorful. They are great used with dips. Good with recipes 108870 and 109026.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut each pita bread into 8 triangles.
- 3Place triangles on lined cookie sheet.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the oil, pepper, salt, basil and chervil.
- 5Brush each triangle with oil mixture.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for about 7 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
- 7Watch carefully, as they tend to burn easily!
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 160.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g