DLH Food's Note:
How to make nonfried tacos that are so much better. It comes with extra for the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients into a big bowl.
- 3Put on your slices of pita bread.
- 4Put the pita bread in low heat and wait 5 minuets. (unfolded).
- 5Repeat the last step until you made all of your tacos.
- 6Fold then enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Bread Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 392.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: