1/2 Photos of Pita Bread Sandwiches
Mary Fowler Polly W's Note:
When my girls were young, they could not eat a taco without breaking the shell and having a mess! I started making them pita bread sandwiches and they loved them. Adults like them also. Very easy and a quick meal on weekdays when time is short.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown meat in 10 inch skillet until cooked.
- 2add onion and cook for 10 minutes.
- 3add taco seasoning with water and cook additional 10 minutes.
- 4drain mixture
- 5cut pita bread in half and "open" pocket.
- 6place ground meat mixture inside
- 7put whatever you want inside your taco and serve ranch dressing over the top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Bread Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.5
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 77.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: