Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Healthy and fibrey.
Make and share this Pita Bread Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 pita bread (toasted)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (diced)
- 1 celery rib
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (shredded)
- 1⁄3 cup grapes
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon plum
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- Cut Pita bread in bite sized pieces.
- mix all the dressing ingredients.
- Mix with the dressing ingredients.
- top with toasted Pita bread.