Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good use of left-over BBQ brisket.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks removed
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped smoked beef brisket (homemade or from you favorite BBQ shack)
- 1⁄3 cup minced sweet onion
- 1⁄3 cup minced dill pickle
- barbecue sauce, in a squeeze bottle
- finely chopped flat leaf parsley, for garnish
- In a food processor, add the yolks, cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, barbecue sauce, and garlic; process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl; fold in the brisket, onion, and pickles; taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the white generously with the mixture.
- Drizzle each egg half with barbecue sauce and sprinkle with parsley.