Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
In '300 Sensational Soups' by Carla Snyder and Meredith Deeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Pulse, stopping occasionally to scrape down the bowl, until finely chopped.
- To store: transfer to an airtight container and pour a thin layer of olive oil over the top (this will prevent it from browning); store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week; stir just before using.