Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Pistacho and Dried Fruit Haroseth recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted natural pistachios
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried cherries or 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄4 cup sweet passover wine
- 1⁄4 cup pure pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- fresh mint sprig (for garnish)
- Stir pistachios in heavy medium skillet over medium heat until lightly toasted and fragrant, 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine dates, cherries, apricots, wine, and juice in medium bowl. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and spices. Chop pistachios; mix into haroseth.
- DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
- Garnish haroseth with mint sprigs.