Wendys Kitchen's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted natural pistachios
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries or 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1/4 cup sweet passover wine
- 1/4 cup pure pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- fresh mint sprig (for garnish)
- 1Stir pistachios in heavy medium skillet over medium heat until lightly toasted and fragrant, 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 2Combine dates, cherries, apricots, wine, and juice in medium bowl. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Mix in honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and spices. Chop pistachios; mix into haroseth.
- 4DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
- 5Garnish haroseth with mint sprigs.
You Might Also Like...View All Jewish (Sephardi) Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistacho and Dried Fruit Haroseth
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1511.3
- Calories from Fat 763
- Total Fat 84.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.4 g
- Sugars 120.9 g
- Protein 41.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: