My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat butter, shortening and sugar at medium speed until fluffy.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla, beat until just blended.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until just blended.
- 4Stir in white chocolate chips and pistachios.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes , until lightly browned.
- 7Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets, finish cooling on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 79.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g