Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a large bowl, beat butter, shortening and sugar at medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until just blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until just blended.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and pistachios.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes , until lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets, finish cooling on wire racks.