1/1 Photo of Pistachio Torte
1 hr 20 mins
This is an easy to make torte. There aren't any pistachios actually in it. The flavor comes from pistachio pudding. For the nuts in the crust you can use pecans or walnuts. You can change the torte by changing the flavor of pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the crust, mix together the flour, butter and nuts.
- 2Press in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Bake at 325 for 15 minutes.
- 4Let cool.
- 5Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup cool whip.
- 6Spread on top of crust.
- 7Mix well the pudding and milk.
- 8Pour on top of cream cheese mixture and let set.
- 9Top with remaining cool whip.
- 10May top with chopped nuts if desired.
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Torte
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.5
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.1 mg
- Sodium 142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix