Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A rich chocolate and pistachio fudge swirled with sweetened cream cheese!
Make and share this Pistachio Swirl Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Place cream cheese in small glass bowl of electric mixer or in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) 15 to 25 seconds or until cream cheese has softened.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla.
- Beat on low speed just until mixture is smooth; set aside.
- Place remaining sweetened condensed milk, semisweet chocolate and butter in a 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) 2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until mixture can be stirred smooth and is glossy, stirring twice.
- Stir in pistachio nuts.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly into prepared 8"x8" pan.
- Drop cream cheese mixture, by spoonfuls, over chocolate; swirl lightly over chocolate.
- Let stand until firm or place in refrigerator.
- Cut into 25 even squares by making 4 lengthwise and 4 crosswise cuts equidistant from each other, then cut each square diagonally in half.
- Store in airtight container with waxed paper between layers.
- Keeps best if refrigerated.