A rich chocolate and pistachio fudge swirled with sweetened cream cheese!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cream cheese in small glass bowl of electric mixer or in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Microwave on HIGH (100%) 15 to 25 seconds or until cream cheese has softened.
- 3Add 2 tablespoons of the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla.
- 4Beat on low speed just until mixture is smooth; set aside.
- 5Place remaining sweetened condensed milk, semisweet chocolate and butter in a 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) 2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until mixture can be stirred smooth and is glossy, stirring twice.
- 6Stir in pistachio nuts.
- 7Spread chocolate mixture evenly into prepared 8"x8" pan.
- 8Drop cream cheese mixture, by spoonfuls, over chocolate; swirl lightly over chocolate.
- 9Let stand until firm or place in refrigerator.
- 10Cut into 25 even squares by making 4 lengthwise and 4 crosswise cuts equidistant from each other, then cut each square diagonally in half.
- 11Store in airtight container with waxed paper between layers.
- 12Keeps best if refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Swirl Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.5
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 53.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g