Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A rich chocolate and pistachio fudge swirled with sweetened cream cheese!
Make and share this Pistachio Swirl Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Place cream cheese in small glass bowl of electric mixer or in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) 15 to 25 seconds or until cream cheese has softened.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla.
- Beat on low speed just until mixture is smooth; set aside.
- Place remaining sweetened condensed milk, semisweet chocolate and butter in a 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) 2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until mixture can be stirred smooth and is glossy, stirring twice.
- Stir in pistachio nuts.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly into prepared 8"x8" pan.
- Drop cream cheese mixture, by spoonfuls, over chocolate; swirl lightly over chocolate.
- Let stand until firm or place in refrigerator.
- Cut into 25 even squares by making 4 lengthwise and 4 crosswise cuts equidistant from each other, then cut each square diagonally in half.
- Store in airtight container with waxed paper between layers.
- Keeps best if refrigerated.
Made this last night for my supper...yes, that's right...I was having a sugar attack and was stressed to the MAX! Was quick and easy to make and the taste is out of this world. This is going to be one of my favorites to give as gifts! Thanks for sharing.