Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
People usually gobble these up when I serve them as appetizers.
Make and share this Pistachio-stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove stems from mushroom caps; finely chop stems.
- In a skillet saute stems and the onion in 4 tablespoons butter until tender.
- Add garlic and cook for additional two minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the remaining butter and mix well.
- Spoon stuffing into mushroom caps.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Melt the remaining 3 tablespoons butter and drizzle over mushrooms.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until hot.