4 hrs 15 mins
Makes 60 cookies. Perfect for a holiday cookies exchange!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, powdered sugar, and saslt in processor. Add butter, pistachios, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- 2Using on and off turns, mix until moist ball forms. Transfer dough to work surface. Divide dough in half. Form each half into 8 X 1 1/4" log (if dough is too soft, chill until firm, about 30 minutes). Wrap logs in plastic, refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours. Can be made 5 days ahead, keep chilled.
- 3Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 4Slice logs into 1/4" rounds, rolling log every few slices to retain round shape. Place rounds on ungreased baking sheets, spacing 1" apart.
- 5Bake shortbreads until barely golden, about 18 minutes. Cool shortbread on baking sheets.
- 6Store in airthight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 19.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g