Simple and delicious! I got this from Chasing Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator.
- 2Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie (or a glass bowl placed ontop of a pot of simmering water – the bowl should not touch the water). Take care not to overheat the chocolate.
- 3Once the chocolate is melted set it aside to cool just slightly, about one minute. Remove the baking sheet from the fridge.
- 4Spread the chocolate in a thin layer on the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place in the fridge to harden, about 10 to 20 minutes.
- 5In a clean bowl, melt the white chocolate over a bain-marie.
- 6Once the chocolate is melted set it aside to cool just slightly, about one minute. Remove the baking sheet from the fridge.
- 7Spread the white chocolate in a thin layer on first layer of milk chocolate.
- 8Sprinkle pistachios and coarse salt on to the still soft white chocolate. If applying chocolate drizzle on top, use some of the reserved melted chocolate to drizzle over the top of the bark using a spoon.
- 9Place in the fridge to let harden completely, about 1 hour.
- 10Store in the refrigerator. Remove a few minutes before serving. Bark should last a week.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio & Salt Bark
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.4
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 337.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g