Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello pistachio pudding mix (no cooking kind)
- 1 (303 g) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup small marshmallow
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
- Mix pudding (dry) and pineapple together.
- Add marshmallows and Cool Whip.
- Add extra nuts if desired.
- Let stand in refrigerator at least 4 hours before serving.
My mom has made this salad for years!!! It is so creamy & good.. she's given out the recipe many times!!
Wonderful recipe. I added grounded walnuts (ground them in the food processor) and chopped apples.
This is delicious! I left out the marshmallows and put it in a prepared crust and served it as a pistachio pudding pie... VERY GOOD!!!