Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Light green in color; pretty at Christmas or St. Patty's Day.
- 6 ounces pistachio pudding mix, dry
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 28 ounces fruit cocktail
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup maraschino cherry, chopped (optional)
- Mix, pistachio, cool whip and fruit cocktail (I drain some liquid and set aside and if needed I add it back in), add nuts and cherries (I don't add nuts or cherries due to picky eaters in my family!)
- Put into a 9 x 13 dish (I just put mine in a bowl).
- Chill for a couple of hours.
- Cut into desired size.
- Put a cherry half or pecan half on every other piece.