Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From an old PTA cookbook.
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 (18 ounce) white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 (4 ounce) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 5 eggs
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can chocolate syrup
- confectioners' sugar
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan. Sprinkle chips and pecans over bottom of pan.
- Mix cake ingredients except the chocolate sryup and confectioners sugar in usual manner.
- Reserve 1 cup batter. Pour remaining batter into pan.
- Add sryup to reserve batter, pour over batter in pan.
- Bake 1 hour at 350. Cool 30 minutes. Turn out onto plater and sprinkle with powdered sugar.