Recipe by ThatJodiGirl
My mother used to make this wonderful dessert for any holiday, and it is now one of my "comfort" foods!
Top Review by Lennie
Ahhh, Watergate Salad! This is absolutely delicious and one of my family's favourites. None of the kids (my son, his cousins, etc) like nuts though, so don't be afraid do leave them out. This is excellent without them.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple, crushed
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes instant pistachio pudding mix