Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
What can I say? Delicious dessert kids would love. Guaranteed!
- 99.22 g instant pistachio pudding mix
- 473.18 ml half-and-half or 473.18 ml low-fat milk
- 2 (14.17 g) package unflavored gelatin, Knox
- 118.29 ml pistachio nut, shelled and chopped
- 118.29 ml pineapple tidbits
- Cook gelatin according to package instruction, depending on the firmness you desire.
- Cool and cube gelatin.
- In a medium bowl, beat pistachio pudding with half and half or milk till blended.
- Add in gelatin cubes, pineapple tidbits and chopped pistachios.
- Chill at least 6 hours for flavors to blend.
Ate this tonight for dessert. I put more pistacchio nuts. Yum!
I love it! Refreshing!
love it, easy and simple, let rest overnight for flavors to blend well. Yum!