1/1 Photo of Pistachio Pudding, Pineapple Fluff Dessert Salad
Years ago I enjoyed a salad similar to this. I got what was in it, but not how to put it all together and the sizes and amounts. Over the years I used trial and error to come up with this. My husband's family just expect this at every gathering and really gripe if I don't make it. Once I was planning something else and they brought the ingredients to the gathering for me to make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the cherries into fourths, but reserve a few for the top whole.
- 2Mix pudding with cool whip and pineapple with juice.
- 3Add walnuts, chopped cherries and marshmallows.
- 4Combine well.
- 5Refridgerate for at least 24 hours so marshmallows can soften, but can be served after 2 hours.
- 6Garnish with whole cherries on top.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Pudding, Pineapple Fluff Dessert Salad
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.8
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 50.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix