Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I had a leftover box of instant pistachio pudding mix, and I wanted to bake something. I thought: cookies. The only thing I had handy was pancake mix. Voila! These fluffy, tasty cookies were born.
- 1 1⁄2 cups pancake mix (I used Pioneer brand)
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup pecans (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pancake mix, pudding mix, oil, and eggs until a dough is formed. Mix in the pecans.
- Shape into balls; I used a small ice cream scoop.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar. Roll each ball in this mixture until well coated.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes at 350 degrees until bottoms are a deep golden-brown.
My family and I really enjoyed these! I love how easy they are to prepare! Definitely a baking recipe for me. I made these with cashews instead of pecans and they were great. My bro suggested banana pudding and I think I will have to try that with chocolate chips. Yummm! Thank you :)
These were so simple. I doubled the recipe and used chocolate pudding. I rolled a third of them in red sugar, and green sugar and powdered sugar. very nice light little bite!
So very fast to make. I did the pistachio pudding then I used french vanilla & added cinnamon & nutmeg, very good. So today I made them with choclate pudding & added creme de menthe chips. yum