Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
After searching through the first 218 pistachio-related recipes.. I have decided to share MY personal pistachio fluff creation. I've yet to find a person who doesn't like it! I hope you do!!
- 1 (15 -17 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (18 -20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (your choice) or 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (your choice)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 -9 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- miniature marshmallow (1/4 to 1/2 bag, depending on your tastes)
- Drain the fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, and crushed pineapple into a bowl.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the juice.
- Pour the juice into a bowl and mix in the pistachio pudding. Then add the sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Add the whipped topping and nuts.
- Fold in the fruit and mini-marshmallows.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Be prepared for MANY compliments!