Chef Mobyclick's Note:
Pudding made into a tastey frosting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the 1 1/2 cups milk.
- 2In a small mixer bowl beat margarine and shortening with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add powdered sugar to beaten mixture; beat till lightly and fluffy. Gradually add pudding, beating well.
- 3Makes 3 3/4 cups, enough to frost top and sides of one 13x9x2-inch cake or tops and sides of two 8-or9-inch cake layers.
- 4Source: Better Homes and Gardens Creative Ideas: Holiday Desserts, 1988.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Pudding Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.4
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix