Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by HotSexyLady.
- 8 ounces sugar-free instant pistachio pudding (2 small packages)
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 8 ounces sugar-free Cool Whip
- 8 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- Dissolve pudding in pineapple.
- Add cottage cheese and then fold in Cool Whip till well blended.
- Note: I have not tried it yet but I am sure you could add 12oz - 16 oz of Cottage Cheese to up the protien.
This is so good I could eat it all at one time. Didn't change a thing.