Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 packets ladyfingers
- 7 ounces instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 packet Cool Whip
- 4 Heath candy bars
- Mix 2 (3-1/2 oz) boxes of instant pistachio pudding mix according to package directions using 3 cups of milk.
- Place half the ladyfingers in the bottom of a 9" X 13" glass dish.
- Add half the pudding and half the Cool Whip.
- Repeat layers.
- Crumble 3-4 Heath bars over top.
i thought that this was really really yummy. it had a good texture and tasted so sweet that i cant beleive its low fat!!! cool or what!?
We enjoyed this dessert a lot, especially after it sat in the refrigerator overnight. I would definitely recommend giving the dessert some time to sit (the ladyfingers are too crunchy after only a few hours in the refrigerator). Just a few other notes -- I wasn't sure what size of packet was needed for the ladyfingers or Cool Whip, so I used 12 ladyfingers and 3 cups of Cool Whip. Also, 2 regular packets of Jello pistachio pudding is just about 7 oz. Thanks for sharing this recipe!