Pistachio Pudding Dessert
- For the crust, melt butter and crushed cookies in a zip plastic bag.
- Mix together and spread in a lightly buttered 13x9" baking pan and bake 10 minutes at 300ºF. and cool.
- In a medium bowl, add pistachio pudding with milk and beat until thick.
- Spoon ice cream and spread over cooled crumb crust and freeze.
- When solid, spread Cool Whip on top and crush candy bars in a plastic zip bag and spread over Cool Whip. Freeze.
- Thaw at room temperature for about 10-15 minutes and cut in squares with a wet knife before serving.