A co-worker brings a pan of this for every office party. I was able to snatch the recipe from her to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the crackers into a plastic storage bag and break into crumbs with a rolling pin. Pour crumbs into a bowl and add the melted butter. Spread into the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan to make a crust.
- 2Bake at 350°F (4 gas marks) for 20 minutes.
- 4Mix pudding with 2 cups of milk using the directions on the side of the package. Add in softened (not melted) vanilla ice cream.
- 5Pour over the cooled cracker crust. Top with Cool Whip.
- 6Use a vegetable peeler to create chocolate curls as garnish across the top.
- 7Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Pudding Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 202.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix