- 1 (18 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts. Set aside.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 13/9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture over the top of the batter in the pan.
- Pour remaining batter and sprinkle the rest of the sugar mixture on top.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
- Then turn down oven to 350 and bake for an additional 10 minutes.