this is a festive cake, but can be made any time with any kind of cake/pudding. also very good frosted with pudding or pudding whipped cream mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix and bake cake according to package in 13x9 in pan.
- 2while hot poke holes with a small spoon handle or skewer.
- 3mix pudding mix with powdered sugar, whisk in milk.
- 4while runny immediately pour over the warm cake.
- 5cool completely and frost with cool whip or pudding (or mix).
- 6refrigerate at least 1 hour, or overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Poke Cake (St. Patty's Day Cake)
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 327.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix