My boyfriend's mother gave us all these pistachios, and I didn't know what to do with them, so I added them to pasta. It was WONDERFUL! Hope you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare linguini using package instructions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a nonstick pan.
- 3Fry garlic and pistachios until garlic is brown and pistachios are tender (they may look burned, but don't worry -- they don't taste burned).
- 4Add onion to pan.
- 5Fry onion until tender.
- 6Add ingredients in pan to linguini.
- 7I added some prepared pesto sauce from a jar, but I think that a little olive oil and some shredded romano or parmesan cheese would be really good as well!
- 8I also added crushed black pepper.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g