Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
These tender cookies are flecked with green pistachios.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted shelled pistachio, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- chopped pistachios, if desired (optional)
- Heat oven to 325. Beat butter in large bowl at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Reduce speed to low; add flour, powdered sugar and cornstarch. Beat until well mixed. Stir in 1/2 cup pistachios.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls with floured hands, if necessary. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 14 to 17 minutes or until set and lightly browned around the edges. Transfer to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place baking chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium until softened [1 to 2 minutes]. Stir until smooth. Place melted chips in small resealable plastic food bag. Snip small hole off one corner of bag. Drizzle glaze onto cooled cookies. Top with chopped pistachios, if desired.