Pistachio Mint Chocolate Chip Cake
- "Just mix cake mix, pudding, mint, oil, eggs, and water together in large bowl, add 3/4 of the bage of chips but save some for the icing.".
- "Pour into a greased bunt cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool completely before trying to turn it out onto a plate".
- "To make the icing just take the left over chips put them in a micro wave safe bowl with a teaspoons of oil and heat for less then a minute or until the choc. is melted.
- Put the melted choc. in a plastic sandwich bag, snip off one of the corners and drizzle the chocolate over the cake.".