Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husbands favorite cake. He asks for this every birthday, and it's soooo easy to make and tastes great...
- "Just mix cake mix, pudding, mint, oil, eggs, and water together in large bowl, add 3/4 of the bage of chips but save some for the icing.".
- "Pour into a greased bunt cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool completely before trying to turn it out onto a plate".
- "To make the icing just take the left over chips put them in a micro wave safe bowl with a teaspoons of oil and heat for less then a minute or until the choc. is melted.
- Put the melted choc. in a plastic sandwich bag, snip off one of the corners and drizzle the chocolate over the cake.".
This cake tastes wonderful and is incredibly moist! A definite hit with everyone, and it's extremely easy to make. Thanks for sharing!
Very moist and this recipe is very easy to do. I had to make 2 cakes for a charity function and this was a great hit. Thanks for a quick, easy and good recipe!