Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this recipe in a TOH cookbook years ago and first made them to take on a family beach trip. We ate it for breakfast all week, they are now often requested by my nephew.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes. Add sour cream, eggs, oil and water. Beat until blended.
- Pour into 5 greased mini bread pans.
- Combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire rack to cool completley.