Old widow's Note:
I found this recipe in a TOH cookbook years ago and first made them to take on a family beach trip. We ate it for breakfast all week, they are now often requested by my nephew.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes. Add sour cream, eggs, oil and water. Beat until blended.
- 2Pour into 5 greased mini bread pans.
- 3Combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over batter.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire rack to cool completley.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Mini Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.4
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 188.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix