Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've been making homemade granola bars for my family for a couple years now and this is becoming one of my all time personal favorites. Use it as a crust for pies, put a scoop of ice cream on top, crumble it up in yogurt or eat it by itself for a yummy snack. Also freezes well!!
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Melt butter, sugars, syrup, honey and vanilla together in a pot on med. heat until all sugars are disolved.
- In large bowl mix oats, wheat germ, flax seed, craisins and nuts together.
- Mix melted Mixture well in dry mixture.
- Spray 9x13 cookie sheet with pam, Spread out Mixture and flatten.(I like to butter my fingers and pat down).
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool
- Cut into 24 bars and enjoy.