From Betty Crocker's Best Chicken Cookbook. Quick to prepare with a bright lemony flavor.
Make and share this Pistachio Lemon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In an ungreased heavy skillet over medium-low heat, toast pistachios 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently until beginning to brown, then stirring constantly until golden brown.
- Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken, lemon juice and lemon peel in oil 10-15 minutes, turning chicken once and stirring juices occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken topped with pan juices, nuts and garnish with lemon slices.