1/2 Photos of Pistachio Lemon Chicken
Tee Lee's Note:
From Betty Crocker's Best Chicken Cookbook. Quick to prepare with a bright lemony flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an ungreased heavy skillet over medium-low heat, toast pistachios 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently until beginning to brown, then stirring constantly until golden brown.
- 2Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 3Sprinkle both sides of chicken with lemon pepper seasoning.
- 4Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Cook chicken, lemon juice and lemon peel in oil 10-15 minutes, turning chicken once and stirring juices occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
- 6Serve chicken topped with pan juices, nuts and garnish with lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 76.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: