Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Creamy, nutty fudge with a light green color is perfect for holiday occasions. Melting the white chocolate in the microwave is the only cooking needed.
- 1 lb white baking chocolate
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon green food coloring
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pistachios
- additional pistachios, if desired (to garnish)
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
- Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate in microwave, as directed on package of chocolate.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color; mix well.
- Stir in chopped pistachios.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
- Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Substitute: One bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips can be substituted for the white chocolate squares.
I made this and all I can say is OH BOY AM I EVER IN TROUBLE NOW! This recipe is sooo easy and then OH SOOO silky and smooth. I cannot believe I made fudge!! Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe!!