1/1 Photo of Pistachio Fudge
1 hr 20 mins
Creamy, nutty fudge with a light green color is perfect for holiday occasions. Melting the white chocolate in the microwave is the only cooking needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
- 2Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- 3Melt chocolate in microwave, as directed on package of chocolate.
- 4Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended.
- 6Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color; mix well.
- 7Stir in chopped pistachios.
- 8Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 9Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
- 10Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- 11Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
- 12Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares.
- 13Store in refrigerator.
- 14Substitute: One bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips can be substituted for the white chocolate squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 43.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g