Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy, colorful, make ahead fruit salad.
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 packages pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (13 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- 1 can mandarin orange
- 1 bottle maraschino cherry
- Mix together pineapple and pudding mix.
- Drain oranges and fruit cocktail and add to pineapple mixture.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Serve garnished with maraschino cherries.
This is so light and tasty and incredibly easy to prepare. I used fat free Cool Whip, 15 oz can of lite fruit cocktail, 15 oz can of mandarin oranges and a 20 oz can of crushed pineapple. Also, the packages of pistachio pudding were each 4-1/2C servings. This would be great for a potluck.