Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe if from one of my Taste Of Home's Light Cookbooks.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed unsweetened pineapple
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant pistachio pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can unsweetened fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice.
- In a bowl, whisk together reserved juice and pudding mix for 2 minutes (it will be thick)
- Stir in pineapple, fruit cocktail and oranges,
- old in whipped topping,.
- Cover and refrigerate till served.
- **Time indicated is approximately chill time.