Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A pretty fluffy fruit dip I took to work with fresh cut up fruit platter of strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple and watermelon. Everyone wolfed it down. What a hit!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Cream the cream cheese till soft and fluffy.
- Add pudding mix and confectioners till mixed and fluffy.
- Add milk slowly till well blended.
- Add Cool Whip and blend thoroughly.
- Chill and serve in a large bowl alongside fresh fruit or put on top of a fresh fruit salad.
I did a search when trying this recipe at a jewelry party and found this one. I made it at a book party of mine and it was a hit too. I did not the whole package of cool whip. It's always good to taste as you go and perfect it how you like it.