It is a pretty green for a Christmas Dessert. It's a big hit with our family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crushed crackers with melted margarine and nuts.
- 2Reserve some for topping.
- 3Pat in a 9x13 pan.
- 4Bake at 325 for 10 minutes or golden brown.
- 5When cool, mix pudding, milk and softened Ice Cream together.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Pat into baked crust.
- 8Put into freezer to freeze.
- 9When frozen, add a jar of Mrs.
- 10Richards Ice Cream Topping (might have to melt it a little to get it all out of jar and/or to spread around the Ice Cream layer.) When the chocolate is on then put back into freezer.
- 11When frozen, add Cool Whip and add the remaining cracker mixture on top of Cool Whip and put back into freezer.
- 12When ready to serve, set the pan out a few minutes before cutting into.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Frozen Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (2090 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5361.4
- Calories from Fat 3252
- Total Fat 361.3 g
- Saturated Fat 163.5 g
- Cholesterol 550.7 mg
- Sodium 4222.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 482.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 311.2 g
- Protein 71.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix
chocolate fudge topping