Recipe by Judith N.
A great kid pleaser, but adults like them too. Prep time includes chilling time.
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 3/8 ounce) packageroyal instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping
- 48 chocolate wafer cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into small deep mixing bowl.
- Add royal instant pistachio pudding and mix on low speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Chill until partially set, about 5 minutes.
- Fold in prepared whipped topping.
- Spread 1 Tbls.
- pudding mixture on each of 24 chocolate wafer cookies.
- Top with remaining cookies and wrap pies individually in pastic wrap.
- Freeze until firm.