Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great kid pleaser, but adults like them too. Prep time includes chilling time.
Make and share this Pistachio Freezer Pies recipe from Food.com.
- Pour milk into small deep mixing bowl.
- Add royal instant pistachio pudding and mix on low speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Chill until partially set, about 5 minutes.
- Fold in prepared whipped topping.
- Spread 1 Tbls.
- pudding mixture on each of 24 chocolate wafer cookies.
- Top with remaining cookies and wrap pies individually in pastic wrap.
- Freeze until firm.