Recipe by megjo77
Easy, refreshing and delicious! I've seen several versions, but I like this one best.
Top Review by Angie Ferguson
I brought this to a fourth of July get together and it was a hit! I didn't have any crushed pineapple so I ended up using chunk but it worked just as good! I think next time I'm going to try to add strawberries! Wonderful recipe!
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (plain or fuit)
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained