Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, refreshing and delicious! I've seen several versions, but I like this one best.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (plain or fuit)
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Dump pineapple (with juices) into large mixing bowl. Add pudding mix and stir thoroughly. Mix in cool whip. Fold in bananas, marshmallows, fruit coctail and oranges. Cover and refrigerate until chilled (2 hours minimum).
I brought this to a fourth of July get together and it was a hit! I didn't have any crushed pineapple so I ended up using chunk but it worked just as good! I think next time I'm going to try to add strawberries! Wonderful recipe!