Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a new twist on the eclair dessert that I found in Quick Cooking magazine. It is credited to Lisa Givens.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a 13X9X2 inch dish, layer a third of the graham crackers and half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining graham crackers.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Spoon frosting into a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 15-20 seconds or until softened; stirring once. Spread over graham crackers.
- Chill for at least 20 minutes or until frosting is set.