Recipe by CoffeeB
If you like the flavor of pistachio you will most definitely love this dessert. Decadent yet light in taste. A very pretty dessert too done up in a clear 9x13 or layered in a trifle dish.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
easy and so good, I think this would work well using a variety of different pudding flavors, I layered this in tall serving glasses instead of the pan which made a lovely presentation, thanks for a great east dessert Coffee!
- 1 (18 ounce) bag Oreo cookies
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages pistachio pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the bag of oreo's in a food processor or blender.
- Blend the crumbs w/ butter (melted).
- Reserve 1/4 cup for topping.
- Press in the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan.
- Beat the pistachio puddings w/ the 3 cups of milk.
- Fold into 3/4 of the CoolWhip.
- Top w/remaining CoolWhip.
- Sprinkle some reserved cookie crumbs on top.