Recipe by Country Cookin'
Pistachio and ice cream, this dessert is very sweet but a great treat even if your not a fan of pistachios
- 40 Ritz crackers
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjello instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 ounces crispy Crunch bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Crunch the ritz crackers then add the butter together, press the mixture into a 9 x 13" pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let cool (I sometimes put it in the freezer to cool faster).
- Mix the pakage of pudding with the milk, add ice cream and beat in an electic mixer for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Spread over cooled crust and freeze.
- After it is set cover with the cool whip.
- Chop the crispy crunch bars.
- Sprinkle the chopped chocolate bar on top.
- Take out about 10 minutes before serving.