I really really like these. Serve with a salad for a light dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 3/4 cup lightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 3/4 cup pistachio nuts or 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel (about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces soft spinach artichoke goat cheese spread or 4 ounces olive tapenade
- 1/2 of 24-inch-long baguette, diagonally sliced and lightly toasted
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place parsley and nuts in blender or food processor container. Cover and blend or process just until crumbly, but not paste like. Transfer mixture to an 18-inch-long piece of waxed paper. Add lemon peel and salt; lightly mix until combined.
- 2Place lemon juice in pie plate. Dip pork tenderloin in juice; coat in nut mixture using waxed paper to firmly press nut mixture on pork.
- 3Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast in heated oven for 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature is 155 degrees F. Cool pork on rack for 20 minutes. Loosely cover with foil and chill for several hours or overnight.
- 4To serve, carve pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Lightly spread baguette slices with cheese or tapenade. Place pork on top.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio-Crusted Pork Tenderloin Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 368.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spinach artichoke goat cheese spread