Recipe by Vicki in CT
From Rachael Ray. Haven't tried yet, but sounded great.
Top Review by djmastermum
Kinda in the middle for me, I thought it was nice, but not aqnything special. Maybe because I wasn't really very hungry. Not so bad that I won't make it again :-) Recipenapped for the AUS/NZ Swap 34 November 2009.
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, shelled and finely ground
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 pork chops, one inch thick
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine nuts, lemon peel, garlic, bread crumbs and salt in shallow bowl.
- Season chops with salt and pepper. Dip each chop in egg then nut mixture and transfer to baking pan.
- In large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chops and cook about two minutes per side until golden.
- Return to baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes.