Recipe by WorkingMom2three
I had this chicken at an Arizona hotel luncheon, and I loved it so much, I decided to try to re-create it at home.
- 1⁄2 cup shelled pistachios
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard (make sure it is gluten free)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a food processor, finely grind the pistachios, taking caution to not turn it into pistachio butter. Transfer the pistachios into a shallow bowl or plate.
- 2. Combine the whole grain mustard with the wine in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- 3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 4. Pound the chicken breasts until they are 1/2" evenly. Salt and pepper each side.
- 5. Dip the chicken into the mustard/wine mixture, then dip into the pistachios to coat.
- 6. Place the chicken in a shallow baking pan with a rack - this will allow the chicken to get crispy on all sides.
- 7. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 8. Serve with Mustard Cream Sauce if desired.