Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
These sound so yummy! From a brand name baking magazine.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup pistachio nut, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 325. In medium bowl, stir together flour and sugarBeat in butter with mixer on medium speed until blended. On bottom of ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan, press dough.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or just until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium speed until blended. Beat in pudding mix (dry) and milk. Spread over crust. Sprinkle nuts over top. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.